Latest guide to preparing for the EQE is now online
The 10th edition of the guide to preparing for the European qualifying examination (EQE) is now available online.
In addition to official sources, this edition draws on the experience of past candidates, as well as their tutors and supervisors. Further to the EQE going digital in March, it also features information about the e-EQE and gives candidates a head-start on how to prepare in general by providing:
- a thorough understanding of the EQE format;
- tips on the best order in which to tackle the subject matter;
- an indication of how much time may be required for each step;
- hints on examination technique;
- insight into how the Examination Committees mark papers; and
- lists of other training material and courses.
Please note that the guide does not replace official publications relating to EQE regulations.
Good luck to all candidates preparing for the examination!
The guide to preparing for the EQE was compiled by the European Patent Academy in co-operation with the Centre d'Etudes Internationales de la Propriété Intellectuelle (CEIPI) and the Institute of Professional Representatives before the EPO (epi).