EPO User Day 2022
28-29 November 2022
Our annual User Day provides all the latest on the EPO's online products and services as well as other key topics.
Learn more at this year's online event about:
- the introduction of the Unitary Patent
- changes to electronic services such as MyEPO Portfolio and Online filing 2.0
- PCT applications at the EPO
- updates on the patent granting process
- how the EPO and innovation contributes to sustainability
- how to manage deposit accounts and automatic debiting procedure in Central Fee Payment
- the benefits to users of the EPO’s new structure around eight technology communities.
The programme will feature panel discussions, hands-on breakout sessions and the opportunity to ask your questions to the experts.
Who should attend:
Patent attorneys, IP specialists, support staff and paralegals; representatives of SMEs, start-ups, universities and public research organisations.