Patent Information Conference 2020
3-4 November 2020
Our annual Patent Information Conference is an unmissable opportunity to get up to date on what is happening in the patent knowledge world.
This year, the event will move closer to you – as an online event.
The programme includes interactive discussion rounds and plenary sessions, focussing on:
- the latest news from the EPO
- how patent offices have dealt with the COVID-19 crisis
- the impact of artificial intelligence (AI) on the patent system
Explore the exhibition to update yourself on the newest developments.
Who should attend?
Specialists in patent information such as patent searchers, patent attorneys, commercial providers of patent information services and experts from national patent offices.
E-mail alert service
Use the form to register for e-mail alerts so that you don't miss any news on the conference as it appears.
- Patent information Conference 2019
- Patent information Conference 2018