Online Filing software – new update now available
4 December 2017 update
The EPO is pleased to inform users of its Online Filing software that new update 18.104.22.168 for Version 5.10 (build 22.214.171.124 or higher) is now available for download. This replaces update 126.96.36.199 issued 1 December 2017 and can be installed on top of any other version.
Users who prefer not to install it will however still be able to file online without any adverse procedural effects.
Users who have activated the Live Update function will be notified automatically.
The update contains:
- New features and minor functional changes
- Request for validation of European patent applications and patents in the Republic of Tunisia from 1 December 2017, see OJ EPO 10/2017, A85
- Payment of validation fee for the Republic of Tunisia, see Decision of the President of the European Patent Office dated 11 October 2017
- Indication of intention to pay via credit card (except PCT RO101) from 1 December 2017, see OJ EPO 09/2017, A73
- F1200: Early entry into the European phase, see OJ EPO 3/2013, 156
- Turkey as new ISA and IPEA, see PCT Newsletter, 2/2017
- Minor functional changes
- EP procedures: