New location for the Boards of Appeal
The Boards of Appeal have moved to a new location.
(NB: Filing addresses
Getting to the new building
From EPO Isar building (one possible option)
- Drive north along Steinsdorfstrasse, turn right onto Maximiliansbrücke bridge, and drive out of town along Einsteinstrasse / Töginger Strasse (A94). Take exit 7 (Feldkirchen-Ost) towards Haar, turn right onto the M1, at the roundabout take the second exit into Oberndorfer Strasse / Feldkirchener Strasse / Vockestrasse (B471), turn right into Leibstrasse, then (at the roundabout) turn right into Richard-Reitzner-Allee.
- Public parking is available outside the new building (see map below).
By public transport
From Munich city centre,
- Take the S4 train (departs every 20 minutes) in the direction of Grafing Bahnhof and get off at Haar. From there it’s a 10-minute walk (see map below).
From Munich airport
- Take the S8 train (departs every 20 minutes) in the direction of Herrsching and get off at Leuchtenbergring. Change to the S4 (departs every 20 minutes) in the direction of Grafing Bahnhof and get off at Haar. From there it’s a 10-minute walk (see map below).
How to get from Haar train station to the Boards of Appeal building
Click on the image to get a larger map.
From Munich centre
- Distance: 14-18 km depending on route chosen
From Munich airport
- Distance: 36-43 km depending on route chosen
- Taxi-München eG: Tel. 0049 89-21 610 or 0049 089-19 410
- IsarFunk Taxizentrale GmbH & Co. KG: Tel. 0049 89-450 540
- Taxi app (one possible option)
Security procedures when entering the building
On entry, visitors must pass through metal detectors and present their bags for inspection, so please allow time for this.
There is a public canteen in the building. It is open from 08.15 to 16.00 hrs on working days.
The relocation will not affect:
- filing of official submissions on paper (please use existing filing offices)
- online filing procedures (please continue using established tools)
- telephone and online customer support procedures (existing arrangements remain unchanged).