This product contains the sequence listings of nucleotides or amino acids from EP, Euro-PCT and PCT publications where the EPO is the International Searching Authority.Download a sample file
In sequence listings, the data has been re-formatted and marked up. It is not the version as filed by the applicant. It can be used as a standalone product.
With sequence listings you can:
- download the gene sequences of EP files
- retrieve data in txt format
- incorporate sequence listings into your own database or search tool
|Volume||Frontfile: varies from approx. 10 MB to 200 MB
Backfile: 6 GB zipped
|Delivery||Current year (frontfile data) can be downloaded weekly (usually on Monday).
Backfile data (from 1989 onwards) is available for download
Backfile: EUR 9 100
The EPO's bulk data sets are also referred to as "raw data products" or "EPO databases".
- The terms and conditions for licensing of EPO databases apply.
- Product documentation (PDF, 108 KB)
The product description contains information about the coverage and the format of the files.
You might also be interested in these products and services, which are similar or include the same data:
- European Publication Server
To find out which product best suits your needs, have a look at this table.