National full-text data
Character-coded full-text extracts from the EPO's master database cover France, Spain, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
The bulk data is provided in an XML format that is fully compliant with WIPO/ST36. It is available as frontfile and backfile data.
With national full-text data you can:
- download weekly frontfiles
- get data in XML format with embedded images in TIFF (if available)
- search character-coded full text using your own search interface, database or search engine
Embedded images in TIFF (if available)
|Volume and update frequency||Different collections have different data volumes and different update frequencies (weekly, bi-monthly, monthly).
Frontfile: Data for current year
Backfile: Data up to end of previous year; coverage depends on collections
|Delivery||Frontfile data can be downloaded from the Download area.
Backfile data is available on hard disk.
|Price||EPO products and services - price list
The EPO's bulk data sets are also referred to as "raw data products" or "EPO databases".
- The terms and conditions for licensing of EPO databases apply.
- Functional specifications (PDF, 285 KB)
At present we offer subscription products for the following collections only:
- United Kingdom