Boards of Appeal starting work at their new location
Next week, the EPO Boards of Appeal will start work at their new location in Haar, Munich. The move from the EPO's Isar headquarters to a separate building is part of a comprehensive set of reforms adopted by the organisation's Administrative Council in June 2016 to strengthen the perception of independence and efficiency of the Boards.
The address as well as other comprehensive information for participants in oral proceedings and other visitors is available in a dedicated section of our website.
The relocation will not affect:
- filing of official submissions on paper (please use existing filing offices)
- online filing procedures (please continue using established tools)
- telephone and online customer support procedures (existing arrangements remain unchanged).
- Greater independence and improved efficiency for the EPO's Boards of Appeal - news item from 1 July 2016
- Carl Josefsson appointed President of the EPO's Boards of Appeal - news item of 16 December 2016