Patent information users
Upcoming patent information events
- Protection beyond the expiry of the patent after 20 years: supplementary protection certificates in Europe and patent term extensions in Japan, Korea and Chinese Taipei
- Introduction to legal event data and the EPO worldwide legal status database (INPADOC)
- East meets West 2019
- Accessing court decisions on patents across Europe with ECLI
- Overview on new Espacenet
- New Espacenet: advanced features
- PATSTAT Online
- INPADOC basic
- Introduction to the European Patent Register
- INPADOC advanced
- Patent families
- Asian Patent Information: 1 China
- Asian Patent Information: 2 Japan
- Asian Patent Information: 3 Korea
- Asian Patent Information: 4 India
Details of the above and further training offers with registration information can be found in the searchable IP calendar of events.
To filter out the patent information classroom seminars starting with the reference “PI”, choose Austria as Location. Please take note of the general conditions for these seminars.
To register for a webinar go directly to www.epo.org/vc. All webinars and newsflashes are free-of-charge.
A variety of patent information related e-learning content such as Patent information tour or Espacenet assistant can be found in Online training.
Patent information training seminars 2018 open for registration
An exciting programme of patent information events has been added to our calendar of events. It includes specialist topics like patent information from Latin America, federated register/global dossier and accessing court decisions on patents across Europe with ECLI . Details and registration via the searchable IP calendar of events.
Announcements, Information and exchange on the EPO's patent information related seminars, webinars and e-learning activities.
To receive e-mail alerts regarding patent information training, please use the online form.