EPO User Day in The Hague 2019
Join us in The Hague for the annual EPO User Day on 24 September 2019.
This year's one-day event, which is aimed primarily at IP support staff, paralegals and patent attorneys, will feature a combination of keynote presentations and various seminars on the patent granting procedure, including hands-on PC workshops.
The morning session will start with a presentation of the latest developments at the EPO and the policy directions set out for the coming years in the Strategic Plan 2023. We will also address the quality and timeliness of the European patent granting procedure and see a demonstration of our new Espacenet that is soon to be launched.
Next, a number of parallel workshops will be run, giving participants the opportunity to select the topics that best suit their needs. Subjects include:
- Electronic notifications and online fee payments, including credit card transactions and best practice interaction with the EPO
- Filing PCT applications
- A review of the formal requirements in the EP procedure and their implications for online filing
- Opposition and appeal procedures before the EPO
- Web-based online filing (CMS)
- Technical workshop on the established EPO Online Filing software
Throughout the event, participants will have the opportunity to share experiences with each other and discuss procedural or technical matters with EPO experts.
To avoid disappointment, we recommend registering as soon as possible, as places are limited, particularly for the breakout sessions.
The registration is closed.
We look forward to welcoming you in The Hague.