This year's "East meets West" will again provide a platform for providers of Asian patent data to exhibit their services in a poster session alongside the conference. Based on participants' and exhibitors' feedback, the poster session will already be opened on the first day, Thursday, 21 April 2016, at 8.00 hrs, to leave more time to visit the poster session area during all coffee and lunch breaks.
On Friday, 22 April 2016, we will start the morning with a breakfast and a dedicated time slot from 8.30 to 9.30 hrs to visit the poster session and talk to exhibitors.
This is your chance for direct interaction with users of Asian patent data. Participation in the poster session is free of charge. Only Asia-related content please!
Once you have registered, you will be asked to submit:
- a brief description (max. 500 characters) of your company/organisation
- a summary (max. 500 characters) of the Asian patent information product or topic you are going to present on your poster
The EPO will provide:
- one easel to display your DIN A1 poster
- one small, round standing table (cocktail table)
- poster size should not exceed DIN A1 (594x841 mm or 23.3x33.1 inches!). Ideally, the format of the poster should be "portrait" to better fit the shape of the easel
- the cocktail table is small (80 cm in diameter) and apart from your laptop, you can place only a limited amount of promotional material or pamphlets on it
- places are limited and will be allotted on a "first come, first served" basis. Registration will close as soon as the number of posters reaches the maximum capacity
Please note that due to the size and general set-up of this session, we will not be able to allow individual roll-ups/banners or brochure display stands.
Technical equipment (power supply for laptops, WLAN) will be available in the hotel.