EPO case management system
Release notes version 1.16
The EPO is pleased to inform users of new online filing (CMS) that version 1.16 is now available.
No installation is required. The new version will be automatically available the first time you log on after roll-out on 1 April 2018.
2. Filing options
In version 1.16, you will be able to use all existing options:
- EPO Form 1001
- Euro-PCT Form 1200
- Form PCT/RO/101
- Form 1038 (both EP and PCT subsequently filed items/documents, including opposition and appeal phases)
3. Additional features in version 1.16
- Euro-PCT: payment of the third year renewal fee, amended Rule 51(1) EPC see OJ EPO 2018, A3
- F1038: Reduction of the appeal fee for natural persons and entities referred to in EPC Rule 6(4), see OJ EPO 2018, A5
- F1038: Increase of the appeal fee, see OJ EPO 2018, A4
- Euro-PCT, PCT RO101, F1038: Amendment of Articles 2 and 14 of the rules relating to Fees see OJ EPO 2018, A4 (PDF, 36 KB)