European Patent Academy
The European Patent Academy is the external education and training arm of the European Patent Office. Its mandate reflects the need to improve intellectual property training and education structures in Europe.
Set up in 2004, the Academy operates in partnership with a broad range of national and international institutions, including the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO).
Areas and audiencesThe Academy's activities are divided into four programme areas covering the following target audiences..
View our range of e-learning modules.
ContactPlease use this form to submit questions and comments to the European Patent Academy.
Upcoming EPO training events
- EPOQUE Net: The art of efficient searching - Intermediate level
- EQE pre-examination paper 2019 - online training course
- The Federated Register service as a source of legal status information
- Catch up! - Patent Information News & Updates
- Patent portfolio management with IPscore
- Seminar for Judges on patent litigation and procedures and UPC Conference