Work as an examinerPatent examiners work at the forefront of technology and deal every day with the latest and most challenging technical innovations.
- Job openings and applying
- Role of an examiner
- Contact our examinersCurrent vacancies The EPO is currently recruiting engineers and scientists to work as patent examiners. Have a look at the list of technical fields to see if there is an opening in your area.
- President of the EPO
- Job openings for patent examiners
- Job openings in other areas
Meet our peopleSee what some of our patent examiners have to say about working at the EPO, Europe's second largest organisation.
- Watch interviews with patent examiners
- Read a portrait of an examiner in chemistryWhy the EPO? The EPO offers its international staff the chance to build long-term stable careers.
- Who we are
- Salary and benefits
- Clubs and communities
- Attractive locations